Tuesday 26 January 2016

Mini Revlon Haul

Hello!


I've recently been sensible in limiting the amount of makeup I buy, however the other day in Boots I just couldn't resist the 3 for 2 offer! So I decided to pick up a few items from Revlon, a brand I rarely purchase, and let you know what I think so far!






This is a new release from Revlon, which is a part of their new range of mascaras. I decided to go for the all-in-one edition, to try out whether it really does deliver what it's meant to. I was cautious at first when trying it, due to the tiny size of the brush, but I do like it! I can't say I'm completely won over, however I am keen to try out other mascaras from this launch and see whether they're just as good, and if not better.



To begin, this eyeliner claims to be easy to use, with a smooth gliding brush. In my opinion, this is not necessarily true. Upon applying, I felt that the brush was not exactly 'gliding', causing an uneven look. Although this aside, I was a fan of the formula - that did not budge all day! In all, I would not repurchase this product.



I love, love, love  this blusher! I've always been eager to try out a Revlon blush due to their rich pigmentation, and this one definitely lives up this. The colour itself although it appears to be a bright pink, when on the skin is the perfect subtle pop of blush to brighten up the winter. I will definitely be trying the other shades in the range!





Overall, I'm pleased with my mini Revlon haul. Is there anything else I should try out?

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment