Saturday 13 September 2014

Review: KIKO Daring Game Sculpting Bronzer

Hello,

I've been looking for a new bronze and highlight duo for ages which doesn't have such a big price tag, and when I read good thing on Lily Pebbles' blog about the new KIKO collection I thought I'd check it out!


 
The kit comes in two shades, Radiant Honey and Precious Sienna, and I chose Precious Sienna - the darker of the two. However, the bronze side is split into a lighter and darker section which does give you more choice of how dark to apply your bronzer.

Well, I love this kit. It has definitely over taken my current bronze favourite of Solar Powder by Soap & Glory! The bronzer is fairly matt which makes it easy to contour with without adding too much shimmer to your cheeks. The highlighter is good quality too, and not too glittery either so you can still use it for a natural look. I personally apply this with my Real Techniques contour brush, as it's the perfect size for defining cheek bones.

If you're looking for a cheaper contour kit alternative to some of more expensive brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, then definitely try out this from KIKO. At £15.90 it's not the cheapest brand available but it is worth the money!

It's Limited Edition, so be quick!

Has anyone tried this?

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment