Wednesday 22 October 2014

Mini Lush Christmas Haul!

Hello!

I know it's only October, but I'm one of those people that gets very excited for Christmas pretty early on. It's definitely my favourite holiday of the year, I just love all the decorations, excitement and festivities that surround the occasion. So, when out shopping the other day in Portsmouth we popped into Lush and well, how could I resist the Lush Christmas selection?!



I've always been a fan of Lush, I just love the whole ethos of the company and the amazing range of products they offer. Every year, I think that Lush make their Christmas product range better and better and this year, yet again, I wasn't disappointed.

 
I firstly picked up my favourite scent of all time in Lush, the Snow Fairy Shower Gel. This only comes out at Christmas, so whenever I see it stores I feel the need to stock up!  
 
I then managed to get one of the Christmas Penguins bubble bars, which is just the cutest thing ever. They come out every Christmas and every year I find myself buying one for the sheer adorableness!
 
I then discovered a new product thanks to one of the lovely sales assistants in Lush, that showed me that my favourite bubble bar, The Comforter, now comes in the form of a soap! It's limited addition, so if any of you are fans of the bubble bar, pick up Reindeer Rocks
 
Lastly, is a new product to me of Butterbear Bath Bomb. It smells like vanilla and cocoa butter, so just has that lovely comforting scent that I think would be so relaxing on a cold winters evening.


I only managed to pick up a few things this time round (some of which were bought for me, so thanks Josh!), but I can't wait to visit again in the coming weeks to buy some Christmas gifts for friends and family.


What's your favourite Lush Christmas product?

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment