Thursday 19 November 2015

The London Christmas Collection

Hello guys!

I honestly can't believe it's only just over a month till Christmas! This year really has gone so fast. But with Christmas approaching, so many lovely Christmassy things are opening up in London. So, if you're stuck for a wintery day out, these are a few of my favourites...






1) Ice Skating

There are quite a few places in London which offer a Ice Rink in the winter months, however two of my favourites are 'Somerset House' and the 'National History Museum.' Both of these places put on the cutest ice rinks, and even if you're not the best ice skater like myself, they're still a really fun day or evening out with your partner, friends or family.

2) Winter Wonderland

I don't think there's anybody who hasn't heard of the London Hyde Park Extravaganza that is Winter Wonderland. It's a personal favourite of mine because literally everything inside the gates oozes Christmas, and it's the ideal place to get you into the Christmas spirit. Although it can be quite costly once inside, the initial entry is free so even if you just go in for a wonder I'd recommend it!

3) Outdoor Cinema

I know some of you will be thinking, 'who wants to sit outside, in the cold, to watch a film?!'. But, Pop up Screens in a variety of locations put on their own outdoor Christmas movie wonderland, and it is super cute. My advice is to wrap up warm, bring a blanket and someone to cosy up with and you'll have a lovely time!

4) Christmas at Kew

Although I haven't been to Christmas at Kew, it's at the top of my list. The botanical gardens put on a spectacular winter trail, with beautiful Christmas illuminations and magical paths. So, if you're looking for something a little bit different in London this Christmas this is definitely a contender.

5) Christmas Shopping!

How could I not mention my favourite thing to do in London at Christmas? I'm definitely one to go get stuck into the crowds and battle my way around to my buy presents, and some of my favourite places to go are Oxford Street, Covent Garden and of course the almighty Westfields.


I hope this little post has given you all some inspiration of days out and dates in London this Winter.

Is there anywhere you could recommend?

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment