Friday 11 July 2014

Review: Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil

Hello again!

In my last blog post I mentioned that I picked up the Soap & Glory Archery brow product in Sephora, which I was very excited to try. I've been using it for over a week now, so I would share with you what I think about it!



I have naturally quite thick eyebrows, but after a lot of battling with them to get them the right size, they've ended up quite uneven. So, I'm always on the hunt to try new brow products on the market.
When I saw that this brow pencil had the pen like precision nib for definition, as well as a waxy pencil for fullness, I was eager to try it out.

 As I am a brunette, I went for the shade 'Brownie Points' (cute name too!). The pencil works really well for filling in any patches in your brows, and even though it's for brown hair the pencil has grey undertones to keep brows looking natural. The only fault with this end is that the product is a little too waxy and takes a while to build up the colour, but other than that I love it.



The other end however is the one I was most looking forward to trying. I think this quite a unique idea for a brow product, as I've only ever used pencils or brow kits before. It's brilliant! The colour is just the right shade for my brows, and works well at creating that desired 'arch' for your eyebrows. The only thing I worry about with Archery is that it might dry up quite quickly, but at only £10 it's easily replaceable.


Overall, I definitely would recommend this brow product to you all. It's a new idea, which actually works well, and I can see why it's been out of stock in Boots for a long time in the UK!

Have any of you tried the Soap & Glory Archery? What did you think?

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment