Sunday 6 July 2014

First Sephora Visit!

Hello everyone!

On Monday, I went on a five day trip to Barcelona. It was amazing, and definitely one of the most beautiful cities that I have ever visited. While visiting some of the best tourist attractions, I managed to stumble across a SEPHORA! I didn't know they had them in Barcelona, and I was literally so excited to go in after reading and watching so many bloggers and vloggers talk about the store. I picked up a few bits, so I thought I would share with you what I bought..

 

 
 
This is 100% the product I was most excited to try from Sephora. I've seen so much hype around it, and it's amazing staying powder. It's similar to the Bourjois Rouge Velvet liquid lipsticks, as it comes out as a liquid with a doe foot applicator and then dries matt. I love it already, and I would recommend it if you can access a Sephora!
Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick - Ingenious
I've been looking out for a 'your lips but better' lipstick recently, and when I was browsing the Sephora stands I thought I would try one of their cream lipsticks. I wore this one the other day, and it lasted well and added a natural creamy shine to my lips.
I think a waterproof mascara is vital for summer weather, and when I saw this one worked out at about £6 it was a no brainer. I have to say, this has turned out to be my favourite Sephora purchase as it provides such a good volume and is amazingly durable, and a bargain price!
I picked this up on a bit of a whim because I needed a new kohl eyeliner, and when I swatched it the kohl eyeliner appeared to glide on with a creamy consistency. The liner also comes with a blending brush on the end to create a smoky eye look.
This product isn't on the Sephora website, but it's been sold out of every boots near me for ages so when I managed to pick it up I was over the moon. I love it, it's such a new idea and the liner like tint is perfect for adding definition and shaping your brows. Definitely a must have, well done Soap & Glory!
 
 
Do you have any Sephora recommendations? I'm thinking of placing an online order!
 
Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment