Sunday 29 June 2014

Beauty Packing - Barcelona City Break

Hello everyone!

I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow for five days and I've finally had a chance to pack, and I thought I would share with you all what beauty and body bits I'm packing. I'm honestly the worst person at packing light, and I tend to over pack a lot especially when it comes to make up! But, I think I managed to cut down quite a lot this year..




Makeup

Base
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Sand
- L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Sleek Pixie Pink Blush

Eyes
-
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Shadow Primer
-  Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette
- Sleek Brow Kit
- Maybelline Colour Tattoos Permanent Taupe
- L'Oreal Volume Million Waterproof Mascara
- The Body Shop Black Liquid Eyeliner

Brushes
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit

Lips
- Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition - Hot Pepper
- Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition - Pink Pong
- Rimmel Lipstick - Pink Blush

Hair Care

- Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long
- Avon Colour Protection UV Protection Spray
- Mark Hill Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray
- Mark Hill Beach to Bar Dry Shampoo

Skin Care

- The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Moisturiser SPF 30
- Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
- Wilkinson Sword Disposable Razor
I didn't include a body sun cream on here as everyone has different preferences, but remember one, they're important!


I managed to fit everything into this amazing travel beauty bag from Debenhams, it's such a good idea and saves so much space in your suitcase instead of using multiple toiletry bags! (similar here)

I know to some of you you'll think I've packed too much for a five day holiday but I just never know what I'm going to need!

What are your beauty travel essentials?

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment