Saturday 14 June 2014

Mini Superdrug Haul

Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been soooo long since I last did a post, but along with many other bloggers I've had exams for the past few weeks. I now only have one left so I thought I would just do a quick post!



While procrastinating I've managed to do a bit of online shopping, and my Superdrug order arrived the other day so I thought I would share with you a few bits I've picked up from there.


I firstly picked up a couple of facial skincare bits; the B Energised Eye Cream and the Simple Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream. I mainly picked up the Eye Cream because it claims to reduce dark circles and reduce the look of tired eyes, so I'm looking forward to seeing if it works.
I then picked up the gradual Simple face tanner because I still tend to wear make up when the suns out, meaning my face is so many shades lighter than the rest of my body. It was so cheap, so I thought I would see if it's any good!

I then decided to try the Maybelline Colour Tattoos after seeing quite a lot about them online, in the shades Eternal Pink and Permanent Taupe.
 
They are both such a nice shades with brilliant pigmentation, so I'm definitely looking into buying some more of these! Eternal Pink will be nice especially in the sunshine as it's beautifully shimmery.
 
I also picked up the Revlon Brow Gel Pencil in Brunette, but I have to say so far I'm not much of a fan. The pencil is a bit too light for my eyebrows even though it's brunette, although the gel is quite good for setting them in place.
 
I lastly bought the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 20. I was looking for a deep hot pink colour to wear in the summer and this is definitely the one. I already am a fan of the Rimmel lipsticks because they last so long, so this is definitely a good shade to add to your collection.
 
 
 
 
I hope you're all well, from Wednesday I'm free for a good three months so expect my blog to be back to normal!
 
Sophia xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment