Friday 23 January 2015

THE Ultimate Red Lip

Hey guys!


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are settling into the new year well! I've recently been on holiday to Australia, and it was amazing! But in Duty Free I thought I'd spend my last dollars and have a look at the MAC counter, and well you can't just browse..


Here I found and fell in love with the ultimate red lipstick - Russian Red.


I know this lipstick has received a great deal of praise from Bloggers over the years, but I was certain I already had my favourite red in the form of Sephora Cream Lip Stain. But, when I saw this in the airport, I knew I had to try it!



Although MAC are known for their long lasting ability, with this comes the dreaded dry lips, but it's worth it for the super rich red colour!

What is your favourite red lip?

Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment