Tuesday 31 March 2015

Zoeva Rose Gold Collection Brushes

Ahhh, hello!

It's literally been months since I've written a post, and I've really missed it! I've just got to so caught up with well, life that I haven't got round to it! BUT I recently made an order that I just needed to tell you all about, and that's my new Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set...



I've had my eyes on these brushes for literally over a year since they received a large amount of praise from various bloggers, but I always found a reason not to part with my money. However, with my birthday just passing I had birthday money and well IT HAPPENED!


106 Powder, 102 Silk Finish, 110 Face Shape, 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek, 142 Concealer Buffer, 227 Soft Definer, 231 Petit Crease, 317 Wing Liner

Personally, I think for anybody thinking about starting to build a brush collection that these are a great investment. Priced on the Zoeva website for £42 (plus delivery), they are reasonably priced collection for the quality of brushes you receive. They also come with the cutest bag which is the perfect size for travelling! The brushes themselves are super soft, especially the Luxe Sheer Cheek brush, and are up there with the high end brushes.

And well, just look how beautiful they are!!

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment