Friday 24 April 2015

The Perfect Primer

Hello!

I hope you're all okay! I recently received a MAC gift card for my birthday, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to try out a few products I've had my eye on. One of these is the MAC Prep + Prime.




Priced at £21, it is one of the more expensive options on the market compared to drugstore alternatives. However, after reading quite a few positive reviews on this, I thought I'd try it. Well, it turns out it was the right decision! I've noticed that my foundation does last a lot longer when I use this product, and it reduces the appearance of pores significantly.

Although personally I like this product, it is quite a thick silicon solution which some may not be a fan of. The thickness of the formula is similar to the Rimmel Babyskin Primer. but slightly thinner and much better at improving foundation staying power.


I do however feel that I wouldn't wear this product on a daily basis as it is silicone based and I like to allow my skin to breathe, but I will definitely be using it on nights out and days when I need my make up to stay!

Have any of you got any more MAC recommendations I should try?

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment