Sunday 12 July 2015

Italian KIKO & Sephora Haul

Hey guys!

So I haven't written a post in absolutely aaaaages and I'm so disappointed in myself! I just got caught up in my first year exams and summer, but from now on I'm going to get back into blogging :) So, I'm back with a haul - an Italian holiday haul! I've just got back from Venice (which was amazing!), and I thought I'd share with you what I bought out there.




I managed to get a good look in both Sephora and Kiko whilst out there, and pick up a few new bits for my makeup bag. Kiko especially is so much cheaper in Italy, I was over the moon!

To begin, in Kiko I decided to try out some of their eyeshadows - the Colour Fever Baked Shadow Palette (pictured left) and 110 Pearly Electric Green. Both of these were an absolute bargain, and they do have Kiko stores in the UK - so if you get a chance to pop in definitely do!





Then, Sephora! It's always such an amazing feeling when you end up spotting a Sephora on holiday! I decided to pick up a few bits after browsing the shelves, one of which is the Sephora Moisturising and Soothing After-Sun Body Mist. I bought this for the fact it claimed to be 'tan prolonging', so I'll definitely have to report back on that one.

I then picked up a few makeup bits, starting with the Colorful Shadow and Liner in the shade Purple. This shadow stick is so pigmented it's crazy! I really wish I picked up a few more colours, as I feel these are a great dupe for the Byterry Ombre Blackstar Shadows at a fraction of the price. I then decided to try out a couple of lip products - Lip Liner in Pale Pink and Kiss Me Balm in Strawberry Fizz.


All in all, I managed to pick up a few new exciting beauty bits on holiday! If you'd like to read a review on any of these individual products, just let me know :)

Love,

Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment