Friday 2 October 2015

Autumn's Best Bits

Hey guys!

It's officially October which means it's pretty much time to say goodbye to the last bit of summer, and accept the fact that the season full of winter boots and cosy scarves is with us! As much as I've loved the summer, I have to say I'm happy to welcome Autumn (one step closer to Christmas!!). Here are a few of my highlights of this time of year :-)

1) Boots
I am so happy to be able to crack out my Chelsea boots again! It's such a wonderful feeling that you don't have to worry about your toenails being perfect everyday for a good 6 months, and I love how comfy your feet feel in a snug pair of boots. My favourite this season are these. from Topshop.

2) Dark Lips
Although I know you can rock any colour lipstick at any point in the year, there's something satisfying about a dark lip on a cold day. There are always so many deep purples and reds available, but my personal favourite will always be Hot Date from The Body Shop.

3) Hats
I never thought I'd see the day I became a beanie person, but last winter I just couldn't help myself. There are so many lovely ones out there, that I'm sure everyone can find one to suit them. Personally, I love ASOS  beanies as there's such a good range.

4) Cosy Nights
I know I'm only 19, at University, and supposedly in the prime of my youth but I love a cosy night in with blankets, a movie and a cup of tea. If you're looking for film inspiration, I personally recommend The Longest Ride or Magic Mike XXL.

5) Finally, Candles.
Oh my god. The moment you step into any home store at the start of October and smell the Christmas scents is so wonderful. I literally I would buy every single wintery candle I could if my bank account let me. Check out Tk Maxx for a good range of affordable candles.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourite bits about Autumn. What are yours?

Love,

Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment