Sunday 4 October 2015

September Favourites

Hey all!

I seriously can't believe it's October already, September literally went by in a flash. But, with the end of a month comes my monthly favourites! Here are the things I've been loving all month...



1) Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland - A Colouring Book Adventure
This month I jumped on the colouring in bandwagon and picked up this book, and I am a massive fan! It's such a relaxing thing to do before going to bed, and I would definitely recommend this edition as the pictures are so pretty!

2) L'Occitane Arlésienne Floral Scented Candle
Although this is a very floral, summery scent I can't help but still love it even in the Autumn. It has such a sweet smell, and even fills the room with a gorgeous scent when it's not lit.

3) Real Techniques Setting Brush
I use this brush for blending in my concealer, and it does such an amazing job of gently applying the product without wasting too much on the actual brush. It's also super soft, and so affordable, so I would pick one of these up if you're looking for a great little multitasking brush.

4) Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Bronze
I picked this little palette up a few months ago, but I never quite got round to trying it out until this month. It's the perfect size of travelling, and the eyeshadows are surprisingly pigmented for such a low price. There's two more in the collection, which I'm definitely going to try out!

5) MAC Lipstick in Mehr
Finally, this is definitely my favourite product of the month. I have heard a lot of hype around this lipstick over the past year or so, and I can see why. It's such a lovely deep purpley-nude, and when paired with Soar Lipliner it doesn't budge for ages.

What have you guys loved this month?

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment