Sunday 3 January 2016

2015 Beauty Favourites

Hello!

With the new year upon us, I thought I'd write a post with my beauty favourites of 2015. Last year I discovered a variety of new beauty products, so here's a list of what I'm going to be using in 2016...


This foundation was a rediscovery of mine last year, but I used it pretty much every foundation day for the last half of the year. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for day to night wear, and at such an affordable price it's a no-brainer!

This is only a recent discovery of mine, but I absolutely love it! It gives a ridiculous amount of volume to your lashes, and holds a curl all day long.

I received this perfume for Christmas in 2014, and I loved using it for the past year. It smells so so nice, and one spray is enough to last for the whole day.

I can't imagine life before I discovered The Wet Brush! I have extremely thick hair prone to tangles, so this brush was a lifesaver. Somehow, washing my hair is no longer a stress thanks to this brush!

There's been a lot of hype around this lipstick in recent months, and I can't deny how good it is. It is the perfect plum-nude colour which looks so nice with so many makeup looks.

Topshop Nail Varnishes are definitely a favourite of mine, and this colour is one of the best. It is the perfect blue with grey tones, and looks beautiful in the winter months.

For those days foundation-free days, this is perfect BB cream. There's a wide range of colours in the range, making it the ideal BB cream on a budget.

I've used this sponge ever since I first had an interest in makeup, and I think it will be a firm favourite of mine for the foreseeable future. It is the perfect way of achieving a natural looking blend with foundation, and great for multitasking.

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment