Sunday 10 January 2016

The New Favourite Concealer

Hello guys,

I recently got the chance to visit the H&M Flagship store on Oxford Street, and I was so very excited to finally be able to have a look through their new beauty range! I picked up a few bits, but this concealer has definitely exceeded expectations...



First things first, this concealer is an absolute steal at only £4.99, so I thought I'd give it a try as I wouldn't be losing out on much. As it's winter and I'm paler than usual, I picked up the shade 'Almond Beige', which is quite a good colour match. There are five shades available meaning there's a high chance you'll find one a good match for you.

My favourite thing about this concealer is how amazingly creamy the formula is. It blends so nicely, and it's even possible to gentle apply with your fingers for a natural finish. The doe foot applicator is a good size for picking up a good amount of product, and normally picks up enough concealer for each use.

The coverage is also another great feature of this concealer, as although it is medium it is possible to build if used with a foundation. It lasts all day as well, especially with a powder - so no more dark circles!

Overall, this concealer is definitely a new everyday staple in my makeup bag and I will definite repurchase it when it runs out. At such a low price for such a good product, I'd definitely recommend picking it up when you get the chance.

I can't wait to try even more products from H&M Beauty now!

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment