Thursday 8 May 2014

Review: The Body Shop Early-Harvest Body Scrub

Hello!

It's such a shame that the weather has been going downhill recently when it was so nice for a while, but as it's spring it means that The Body Shop have finally released their new range of products, Early-Harvest Raspberry collection.


I have seen quite a lot of hype around the body scrub, so I decided before work to quickly pop into the store and have a smell. Oh my god. That's all I can say, it literally smells (and looks like!) raspberry jam, I just couldn't resist and had to buy it. So I thought I would let you all know what I thought!

I've always been a fan of The Body Shop scrubs, as they tend to have a brilliant amount of actual sugar scrub in them and do wonders for creating smooth skin. But this one was slightly different, but also great. It literally has a jam like texture, so it really feels like you are coating yourself in raspberry jam!

It's also not a very harsh scrub, so it happily could be used daily and at £12.50 it isn't too pricey either for the size tub you get.

But for me, the smell is definitely the best thing about this product. I felt although it did a good job at gently exfoliating my skin, the raspberry scent stayed on me for hours. What more could you want than to smell good and feel soft!?

Overall, I really would recommend going and checking out this new range in The Body Shop. Next up on my list is the body butter!

Have any of you tried out any of the Early-Harvest products?

Sophia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment