Sunday 18 May 2014

Summer Fashion Haul

Hello again!

It seems like ages since I've done a post, I've just had such a busy week with my exams coming up and leaving school I haven't found the time! But, I did manage to squeeze in a small quite big shopping trip for a few summery bits and I thought I would share with you what I bought.





Shoes - New Look, £19.99


Shorts - New Look, £14.99


Necklace - New Look, £7.99 (not on website)






Skirt (behind) - New Look, £7


Shorts - Forever 21, £11.50








Top - Warehouse, £36


Shorts - Warehouse, £36



(definitely my favourite purchases of the day!)






Bag - Accessorize, £29






I also made a quick visit to Lush, and picked up The Comforter, Space Girl Bath Ballistic (which is actually a gift and not for me!), and King of Skin.


I really have an issue when it comes to shopping haha, and need to be restrained, but there's just so many pretty things in the shops at the moment! I can't wait for the exam season to be over so I can go out and enjoy wearing my new buys.

Have you been picking up any summery bits recently?

Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment