Wednesday 9 April 2014

Boohoo Sale // OOTD

Hello,
 
It's that sale time of the year! And who can resist a sale?!
 
I've had my eye on these Topshop boots for what seems like forever, but it seems they're just not coming back into stock in a size 6, so I decided to have a look elsewhere instead.
Then, whilst browsing through Boohoo I found they had a pair similar (below), reduced in the sale for £22! Well, it would be rude not to wouldn't it?


 
They're such lovely quality, it only took a day for the standard delivery! I've always been a fan of Boohoo clothes, but I find sometimes their sizing is a bit hit and miss, but these fit perfectly in a Size 6.
 
Then, I decided to look for a top from Boohoo which I saw in Company magazine this month, and it turns out that had also been reduced in the sale from £14 to £10. (I can't find this on the website anymore, but it's called Zoey Checker Board Crop Top if it does come back into stock). I absolutely love yellow, it's my all time favourite colour and this was just such a pretty summery lemon shade I was so happy it was still in stock!
 
I wore both the shoes and the crop top today as the weather was lovely, along with my trusty Topshop jeans, which can I say are the comfiest things in the world!  So I thought I would show you my summery OOTD.
 
 
 
 
I teamed the boots up with a pair of frilly socks, which just look so pretty through the cut out parts, and a pair of cat eye sunglasses.
 
Have you found any bargains in the sale recently?
 
Sophia xxx
 
Also, on a different note thank you so much Phoebe at http://phoebeinwonderlandd.blogspot.co.uk/ for the Liebster award nomination, and Jemma at http://ohsojem.blogspot.co.uk for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I will do these later on this week :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those boots! ♥ I think that outfit suits you really nicely sophia!!

    http://emsneverland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete