Monday 28 April 2014

Favourite Real Techniques Brushes!

Hello again!


I'm an absolutely devoted lover of the Real Techniques Makeup brushes by Samantha Chapman, so I thought it was about time I did a post to share with you my favourites...

 
From left to right: Blush Brush, Powder Brush, Expert Face Brush, Contour Brush, Eyebrow Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush



Blush Brush

I love applying blusher, and it took me a long time to finally find a blush brush I love! One of my favourite things about the Real Techniques brushes is that they're such good quality, and this one is no exception. The best thing about it is that it's the perfect fluffiness for just a fine sweeping of blusher, but can also be used to build up a more intense colour too.

Powder Brush

I  bought the Core Collection from Real Techniques which included this brush, which would definitely be a recommendation to all of you looking to start your brush collection. The size of this brush is quite small for a powder brush, however I still love it because it's just so so so soft!

Expert Face Brush

This is 100% without a doubt my favourite makeup brush I have ever owned, no exaggeration. I know a lot of people love this brush, and I can see why. It's amazing at blending foundation in and lasts quite a long time before the brush bristles start to lose their softness, so I have gone through a couple of them. But, priced at only £9.99 it's such an amazing brush which everyone needs in their collection, trust me!

Contour Brush

You can't buy this contour brush on its own, but only part of the Core Collection I mentioned earlier. However, I do think at around £20 it's such a good investment for what you get. This contour brush is my favourite part of the collection, as it's amazing for applying just a light amount of bronzer or contour powder, or for building up a more defined look.

Brow Brush

The brow brush comes as part of the Starter Set, along with some amazing other eye brushes. I've recently got into shaping my eyebrows with the Sleek Brow Kit, and this is such a good little brush at defining your brows to the perfect shape.

Base Shadow Brush & Deluxe Crease Brush

These two brushes come in the kit along with the brow brush and the accent brush and pixel point eyeliner brush. They are my two favourite brushes for applying eyeshadow along with my Urban Decay brushes, because they pick up the shadow amazingly. The deluxe crease brush is especially good as it's such a good size for blending the colour into your crease properly, and once again it's so soft!



What are your favourite makeup brushes to use? Is there any I should try?


Sophia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment