Monday 7 April 2014

Pay Day Wishlist

Hello,
 
I just can't help myself online shopping, and with payday being next week I decided to put together a little wish list of things I plan on buying as soon as possible! I only work part time in my local Sainsbury's whilst completing my studies, but it helps me feed my shopping addiction so I can't complain really ;)
 
 

1. Petites Overlay Playsuit Miss Selfridge £45

2. MAC Vanilla Pigment £17

3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette £22

4. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set £48

5. Geo Printed Skort Miss Selfridge £25

6. White Floral Textured Skater Skirt New Look £17.99

7. Missguided Two Piece - Boxy Top £19.99 / High Waisted Shorts £19.99

 
Is there anything you've got your eye on this month?


Sophia xxx

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blog Award! All the details about the award can be found on my blog, congratulations :-)

    http://emsneverland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete