Wednesday 16 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for the nomination for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' Jemma (ohsojem.blogspot.co.uk). I'm new to the blogging life, and it was so nice to receive this nomination so early on. Everyone should really read Jemma's blog if they don't already, she's so talented and it's brilliant!



Award Rules:

1) Thank & Link.
2) List rules & display your award.
3) 7 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate other amazing blogs and comment to let them know, linking them to your post.
5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo on your blog (eg. side bar) & follow the person who nominated you (if you didn't already).
 
7 Facts:
 
1) I lived in Spain when I was younger, and could speak fluent Spanish but now I'm doing A2 Spanish I wish I still could!
2) I want to travel the world, hopefully as soon as I finish university I'll be able to get an around the world ticket and enjoy myself!
3) I have an obsession with the colour yellow, literally my room is partly yellow, my bedsheets are yellow, a lot of my clothes are yellow.. need I go on?
4) I absolutely love Taylor Swift, my friend Chantelle and I went to see her twice in one week on her Red Tour!
5) As soon as I get paid, I go to Boots or Superdrug and spend about two thirds of it on make up I've wanted to try all month... (haul to come on Friday!)
6) I'm moving away to university in September to do International Business Studies, a course I picked purely because I don't know what else I'm not too bad at but Business!
7) Lastly, I owe around 100 nail varnishes.. I just can't resist!
 
Nominations:
 
 

1 comment: